Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This Month with Ellery


Ellery is almost 10 months old!  Madness.  We're starting to think about her first birthday party already...my Bean is almost all grown up!  She's really fun these days.  Suuuper busy, crawly, spitty, eaty, standy, pull-uppy, and cute.  I love our days together!

Here's the update email I just sent out to our family to keep them up-to-date on our lives.  I thought I'd put it out there for everyone to see!



She plays with this music table every single day.  It's basically her favorite thing right now.  And I'm getting really good at singing the ABCs in Spanish!

She's eating a ton and growing well (I think!)  We go back in to check her weight early next week...I'll let you know the results!

Yeah, I have a lot of pictures of her shoving food in her face.  She loves to eat!

She's still cute too.  Just in case you were worried about that.

Loves to 'walk' around the room holding on to everything, and is getting better at transferring from object to object in her quest to get into every corner, nook, and cranny!

Nakey Diaper Time (with just the breathable cotton layer) is a daily occurrence, and she usually takes the opportunity to pull everything off of these shelves over and over.  We know how to party!

We have two growing, sharp teeth!  In her enthusiasm to consume food, we are working on not biting everything she sees.  It's hard to learn why you can bite toast but not fingers!

Again with the table.  Seriously at least 30 minutes every day.

Oh, and I need to figure out how to edit some video, because the music table has inspired some great dance moves around here.  Without prompting, she just started bopping around to it one night.  It's very bobblehead-esque.  Fantastic.  Now she'll Bobble on cue, and the hips are starting to get involved.  Watch out, world.

 And again with the food.  Do you see a pattern here?  Eat, music table, eat, pull everything off of shelves, eat, sleep, eat again.  That's our life right now!

She still sleeps really well...zero issues since we fought through her crying in Frisco!  Thanks for putting up with that, Heartys.  She's a champ sleeper now!

She now has a drawer in the kitchen that's all hers...we pull out her baking set while I cook so we can both get some serious work done.

And we've been supplementing with formula in the evenings just to make sure she's getting enough food overall.  I don't know what I'll do if she hasn't grown enough at this next weigh-in...I seriously feed her for at least 75% of the time she's awake.  She only eats 2-4 ounces of it once a day if she takes any at all, so I think that she's getting enough other stuff in general.  We just top off her tanks just in case there's any room left!  :)  Aren't these two just the best?

There you go!  Just a quick peek into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment