Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yeah, it's been a while.

It's been over a month since I've posted anything.  I just stopped paying attention, and since I haven't actually told anyone to come look at the blog yet, I figured I could get away with it.  I also spend a lot less time on the computer now that Ellie and I spend our whole day getting her to eat more food...she's growing well, though, so the pressure of stuffing her face continually is finally easing up a bit!  :)  I'll catch back up eventually!

Things I need to catch up on posting about:
-Pictures, pictures, pictures of the Squirmy Bean!!
-Recent crafty projects...babylegs, bib towels, lined diapers
-Weekly Menus...I've been cooking a ton of new recipes this month.  Mmm.
-All the other thrilling details of our riveting life!

I'll get started uploading pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment