Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekly Menu

Here's my plan for the good eats this week!

I asked Tim what he wanted, and he requested something with garlic bread and something with those different roasted potatoes (I don't quite know what else to call it, but it's one of our favorite sides).  Can do.

Week of Jan 18-22
Monday:  Steak, tomato and red onion salad,  & Roasted Rooty Tubers (I'll post a recipe later tonight with pictures...it's really good)
Tuesday:  Chicken & Wild Rice soup with crusty rye bread (rainy snow in the forecast...)
Wednesday:  Zesty Chicken on egg noodles (new recipe!)
Thursday:  Spinach & Mozzarella Ravioli, garlic bread on onion buns
Friday:  Either out to Southern Sun (with our giftcard from Dave!) or leftovers, depending on how climbing plans develop

Mmm...I want to eat it all right now.  I shall wait, however, because I picked me up some powdered donettes at the grocery store and they are delish.  I'm glad that steak is for tonight because it sounds really really good right now!

PS--If it seems weird to you that I would have an outdoor grilling meal and a snowy day soup on back to back days, you've never lived in Colorado.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment